EUROPEAN BEST IDEAS
Available as an UCITS fund (SEK & EUR)
European Best Ideas ranks the best European buy-side investment ideas from the best active fund managers in Europe. The 40 best ideas are selected on a quarterly basis into an equal weighted portfolio.
It is a long-only European equity strategy that tracks the investment choices of the most consistently successful managers across Europe based on data gathered from the individual portfolio managers, regulatory filings, fund newsletters and other fund databases. It is equal weighted and rebalanced on a quarterly basis.
Key Features of the Strategy
- Aims for excess returns in European equities without an exposure to a systematic risk factor
- Offers exposure at a low cost to the top positions of successful and often expensive equity funds
- No drag on performance by size, fees and overdiversification
- 40 equal weighted positions reduces idiosyncratic equity risk
- A minimum of 15 underlying managers reduces idiosyncratic manager risk
- Cost efficient management and structure allows for a low fee similar to and index
- Only invests in companies which pass our corporate sustainability assessment